Tuesday, June 23, 2015

A Great British Philosopher

A great philosopher can explain a complex issue with a short phrase.  I like that, because I can mull over the words later when  I'm mowing or cutting horses' feet.

One of my favorite sayings is by a great British philosopher, umm..let me think, which one was it?






       John Locke?















                                                                                                                                                                                                     








Thomas
Hobbes?



    





 Mary 
Wollstonecraft?                                                                   

                       


         

Bertrand Russell?         


                                                                                                             

No, no, not them.  Oh, now I remember! 

 



It was the great British
philosopher MICK JAGGER who said, "You can't always get
what you want."


Truer words have never been spoken!  What a great intellectual mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment