Saturday, October 13, 2012

Potty Posture

I told a nurse recently that I suspect another co-worker has Asperger's.  To prove my case, I counted off:  poor eye contact, dislike of being touched, intense focus on one subject, inability to bond emotionally and strange body posture." 

She looked at me oddly.  

I insisted,  "Yes! 'Strange body posture' is a common symptom of Asperger's."

She let out a breath and laughed.  "I thought you said, 'strange POTTY posture'.   And I was trying to imagine what 'strange potty posture' might be, and how you might know about his potty posture..."

That started me thinking...

And here, as a result, are my top 5 Strange Potty Postures:



Aim High






Toilet Torque





Back in the Saddle





Open Fly Handspring






Standing Bridge with Waterfall







1 comment:

  1. Buffalo "Tucked In" BillOctober 13, 2012 at 7:59 PM

    IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE HOSE AGAIN!!

    PUT THE FUCKING LOTION IN THE BASKET!!

    Nice little blog by the way, very uplifting.

    ReplyDelete